Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung and Viet Nam Financial Market
- Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung has said goodbye Government members.
- 04/07/2016 next day, Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung officially end position as prime minister nine years and 10 months.
- In 2006, he was elected Prime Minister. It was a time when Vietnam joined the WTO, started booming stock market of Vietnam in particular, Financial markets in general. Until today, the Securities Market, Monetary and Financial Markets, Real Estate Market, Vietnam’s gold market, they have gone through all the highs and lows “sublimation, pushing market indexes to all-time highs, steep drops, and slipping in icy months,v.v,” . it is gradually realized the true value of truth, many large corporations, banks were included in a relationship “. Currently, these markets they are finding in real values, many large corporations have gone bankrupt, many banks have restructured, was purchased with VND 0 price by SBV.
- However, the Prime Minister has been very “successful”, making Vietnam more integration (people using the Internet, mobile phones, computers comfortably, many opportunity jops, that is one of great success). The important thing is not to gain or lose, but experiences.
- If the people of Vietnam, businesses, the Banks did not witness the economic recession period 2008-2013, then all of us misconstrue about our values. For example, the time of 2006 -2008, from senior financial experts, leaders of major corporations, all officers are trained abroad are misconceptions about the value of shares of Vietnamese businesses. They have a stock valuation is too high which is not based on the real value of the business. Although, now the market price of a stock has dropped a few dozen times, but now, that business are better than the time 2006-2008.
- Two-term prime minister ended, Vietnam is like a new starting, the beginning is not like 1986 or 2006. Could the start 2016 of Viet Nam call name “Going find real value”?